Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Ethan


Dear Ethan,

Ever since you were born, I worried and wonder about whether or not
I was being the best parent I could be :) Did I make you feel important.
Did we find enough time for the little things? that live on in happy
memories like laughter and hugs.
Now matter how near or how far loving memories always keep a son
close in heart.Having you for a son means more than you'll ever know
and there's no better time than your birthday to wish you all the
happiness the world can offer
HAPPY BIRTH DAY I LOVE YOU!!!!!
I have sent you birthday presents and cards from Norway
I hope you got them :)when I get back we will have a big birthday
party for you and your sister Elli. Lots of kisses my little mokisen ;)
Happy Birthday dear Ethan happy Birthday to you!

Elli & Ethan Mamma Love & Miss You

Today's Wisdom:

"I love you NOT only for what you are.
But for what I am when I am with you."

Love Always Anna Anka

No comments:

Post a Comment